Thursday, December 9, 2010

Xmas

With only a few weeks left before Christmas and me leaving Sunday morning for a week to visit my dad, I've been busily working on finishing presents.  Overall things are going smoothly.  The last 3 shirts I needed came in today so I'll hopefully be silkscreening them tomorrow.  I wrapped up a few of the finished shirts this evening to protect them from my furry monster, Charlie.



(As you can see, he is very vicious) His hair seems to end up everywhere- not matter how many times we vacuum and brush him.

I also received good news today- my ceramic pieces were put into the kiln today so tomorrow I can glaze them and have them ready to be put in the kiln once more before I leave- almost all presents are accounted for...just have a few more to figure out/finish...

No comments:

Post a Comment