Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Portfolio Review and a recipe!

Last Friday was my portfolio review for the semester.  Now, my last review didn't go so well, so I really tried to "up the anny" on this one and it went so well!!  I was very happy with the response and feedback I got on my work for the semester.  Here are some pictures of my setup:







Real estate classes have been going swimmingly, and work has been going fairly well.  Tea time, however, has been lacking.  Right now is still an adjustment period to my new schedule and I'm starting to get it figured out thankfully.  Once real estate classes end I'm hoping to start going to the tea gallery in the morning so that I can work at my job in the afternoon/evening.

I also wanted to post another meal recipe.  I just made it tonight and it is an adaptation of a recipe from a blog entitled "Food for Todd" (Sorry, I don't have the link anymore)

Please keep in mind that these are not exact measurements and you should adjust according to taste.

Creamy Pesto Fettucine with Asparagus, Peas, and Tuna
Serves 2
(Adapted from Pink of Perfection)

3-4 asparagus spears cut into 1-inch segments
1/2 cup frozen or fresh peas
1/4 cup pesto
2 heaping tablespoons Greek yogurt
2 cups egg fettucine
1/4-1/2 can of tuna (drained)
1-2 TBSP Roasted Pepper Tapenade 
Pinch salt/pepper to taste

Bring a large pot of water to boil for the pasta, and cook until al dente.  Dump in asparagus, and steam for three minutes. Lower heat and stir in peas, until heated through and then drain.  Return pasta and veggies to its cooking pot, and toss with pesto and Greek yogurt.  Stir in tuna, roasted red pepper tapenade and sprinkle with salt and pepper.



No comments:

Post a Comment