Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bit of a different post...

So first and foremost, Happy (belated) Easter and along those lines, happy birthday to me.  Alas, I am one year older.  Officially.

That being said, this day (this week, this month) is not the time for birthdays.  In fact, having a birthday party is extremely inconvenient and I'd really rather skip it for about 2 weeks.

I am currently in the last week of classes (read: finals) and have my final review for the semester on Friday.  Tomorrow morning, at 9am however, I am starting to take my real estate classes to get my real estate license.  After the class I will start a new print for my portfolio/independent study.  Here are the sketches:

I plan on building up translucent/transparent colors on top of each other and probably won't use outlines.

Just one more week...one more week and I can focus on my internship, tea, real estate class and work...

No comments:

Post a Comment